A daughter, Aethelflaed was born to Ealdorman Ordmaer and Ealda. The date of 941 is based on an assumption that she was around 20 years old when she married.
Aethelflaed married King Edgar.
A son, Edward, was born to Aethelflaed and Edgar
Aethelflaed was either divorced or died.
Published Feb 8, 2018 @ 11:06 am – Updated –
Harvard Reference for this page:
Heather Y Wheeler. (2018). Aethelflaed the Fair . Available: https://www.totallytimelines.com/aethelflaed-the-fair/ Last Accessed October 15th, 2018
You may also like:
- This timeline details all Kings and Queens of England from 827 to present day Since 1327 England and Wales have shared a monarch Since 1603 England, Wales and Scotland have shared a monarch England and Ireland shared a monarch from 1254 to 1936 when the Republic of Ireland broke…
- Father - King Edward II Mother - Isabella of France Spouse - Philippa of Hainault Children - Edward, Isabella, Joan, Lionel, John, Edmund, Blanche, Mary, Margaret, Thomas, William King of England - 1327 - 1377 Predecessor - Edward II Successor - Richard II 1312 (13th November) Edward was born…
- Father - King Edward I Mother - Eleanor of Castile Spouse - Isabella of France Children - Edward, John, Eleanor, Joan King of England - 1307 - 1327 Predecessor - Edward I Successor - Edward III 1284 (25th April) Born the fourth son of Edward I and…
- This timeline details all Kings and Queens of Scotland from 843 to present day Since 1603 England, Wales and Scotland have shared a monarch See also - Kings and Queens of England 827 - Present Day HOUSE OF ALPIN Kenneth I 843 - 858 Son of Alpin,…
- Father - Ferdinand III of Castile Mother - Joan, Countess of Ponthieu Spouse - King Edward I of England Children - Eleanor, Joan, John, Henry, Katherine, Joan, Alfonso, Margaret, Berengaria, Mary, Isabella, Elizabeth, Edward, Beatrice, Blanche 1241 (around) A daughter, Eleanor, was born to Ferdinand III…